How does the hair Grow ?
Why does the hair fall ?
Hair naturally grows through the anagen and catagen phase to enter the TELOGEN or the falling Phase where it is normal for the hair to shed away. But there can be many reasons both internal and external that can prematurely push a growing hair into shedding/falling phase.
Some common reasons for hair fall can be:
- Low Haemoglobin levels- Anaemia
- Thyroid - Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism
- Chemical Treatments on the hair
- Prior medical Illness like TB
- Hormonal Imbalance in females
- Premature hair thinning in males
- High Protein Diet
All about MALE PATTERN hair loss
Treatments for hair fall ?